YouTube is world’s most video sharing website which allows users to watch, share, rate, upload their favorite videos. This site hosts all types of videos including tutorials, movies, clips, news, viral videos, comedy and more.
Due to the availability of wide range of videos at a single platform, users prefer to explore this site regularly. They download YouTube videos to store in their devices and watch them while being offline.
In this blog post, we are going to let you know the simple trick which allows you to download YouTube videos without software. You will no longer need YouTube downloader.
Some of the YouTube users don’t prefer to find free YouTube downloader, install it and then integrate it into the browser as it is time-consuming. Even the third party downloading software may infect your system. So it is not only convenient but also safe to download direct YouTube videos.
YouTube provides the facility to save offline videos but the saved videos are not available in your device storage and even you can’t transfer your offline video to another device. Therefore, this trick can help you to store your favorite videos on your device and share them with your loved ones.
How to Download YouTube Videos Without Any Software
- Step-1: Open YouTube website on your browser.
- Step-2: Explore the video which you want to download and play it.
- Step-3: Now you need to alter URL of that video. Just remove “https://www.” (see screenshot).
- Step-4: Now type “ss” before “youtube.com/watch?”.
- Step-5: Now press Enter key. You will be redirected to savefrom.net.
- Step-6: Select the quality of video from the drop down menu and then YouTube video will automatically start downloading.
That’s it. Try this video downloading trick and let us know your experience via comments.
If you want to learn more info, stay connected to Tyfon Tech.