Tips & Tricks: Each country has its own proxy as the id for accessing Internet network traffic. Sometimes websites can not be accessed from multiple countries because the country restricts or restricts some websites that are considered to be detrimental to the country. But even if we are in a particular country we can change the proxy from our computer using a proxy from another country, for example we are in country A, and we want to open the web but it turns out the web is blocked in country A, we can change Proxy from the computer we use to B country easily, and the blocked web will be opened in country A but with country B proxy.
We are now trying to change our Chrome Proxy to another country using a Connection we can get for free for our Chrome Browser. Please note the tutorial below.
1. Open your Chrome browser.
2. Go to the Settings menu.
3. Click the Extension tab on the left.
4. In the search box, type “browser” and select the globe logo.
5. Click “Add To Chrome”.
6. Select “Add Extension”. Then wait for the installation process to finish.
7. In the top right corner there will be a Browser-shaped Globe logo. Please click on the icon.
8. Click Protect Me to enable Extension.
9. Your initial setup will use Proxy Singapore actually this is enough, but if you want to replace it click “Change”.
10. Please select which country proxy you will use for Chrome on your PC.
11. From the steps mentioned above. you can access the web that has been blocked using a proxy address from the country you selected.
Now you can try to open the https://vimeo.com/ website after activating Browsec Extensions.
The https://vimeo.com/ page can now be opened.